- Query String: Google hacking refers to creating complex search queries in order to extract sensitive or hidden information.
- Vulnerable Targets: It helps attackers to find vulnerable targets.
- Google Operators:
It uses advanced Google search operators to locate specific strings of text within the search results.
Google Advance Search Operators (重要)
- Google supports several advanced operators that help in modifying the search:
- [cache:] Displays the web pages stored in the Google cache
- [link:] Lists web pages that have links to the specified web page
- [related:] Lists web pages that are similar to a specified web page
- [info:] Presents some information that Google has about a particular web page
- [site:] Restricts the results to those websites in the given domain
- [allintitile:] Restricts the results to those websites with all of the search keywords in the title
- [intitle:] Restricts the results to documents containing the search keyword in the title
- [allinurl:] Restricts the results to those with all of the search keywords in the URL
- [inurl:] Restricts the results to documents containing the search keyword in the URL
Google Hacking Databases
Information Gathering Using Google Advanced Search
- Use Google Advanced Search option to find sites that may link back to the target company's website.
- This may extract information such as partners, vendors, clients, and other affiliations for target website.
- With Google Advanced Search option, you can search web more precisely and accurately