14.6 Bluetooth Hacking
Bluetooth Hacking (重要)
- Bluetooth hacking refers to exploitation of Bluetooth stack implementation vulnerabilities to compromise sensitive data in Bluetooth-enabled devices and networks.
- Bluetooth enabled devices connect and communicate wirelessly through ad hoc networks known as Piconets.
- Bluesmacking (Bluetooth DoS Attack)(重要):
- Bluejacking (發送anonymouse message)(重要):
- Blue Snarfling (利用Bluetooth入侵)(重要):
- MAC Spoofing Attack
- Man-in-the-Middle/Impersonation Attack